Symbolic linear network analysis
kickstarter campaign for Sylina has started.
Sylina does an analysis of linear anlog circuits.
It performs a small signal analysis in the frequency domain.
Transfer-functions are shown as formulas and approximated formulas with the help of weighted tables.
The transfer-functions are presented in Bode-, Nyquist- and Pole/Zero plots.
This give insights into circuits which would not be possible with pure numerical simulations.
- Symbolice small signal analysis in the frequency domain
- Schematic editor
- Basic components R, L, C, dependent sources, nullor
- Small signal models for transistors, opamps and transformers
- Bode-, Nyquist- and Pole/Zero plots
- Approximated formulas with weighted tables
- Extra Element Theorem analysis
- General Feedback Theorem analyis
- Return Ratio analysis
- Editor for custom small signal models
- Root locus analysis
- Modernized layout
- Improved diagrams and plots
- Integrated SPICE for operating point determination
- Export/import of SPICE netlists
- Export to computer algebra systems
- Step and impulse response as ax plot (numerically)
- Open/Save/Print of circuits and documents
See the manual for more details and examples.
On Youtube are some videos.